ANPR Access HD
The ANPR Access HD is a license plate reader with Wiegand communication.
The Nedap license plate reader is an all in one camera including High Definition camera, analyzer and high power IR illuminator. The ANPR reader has processing software embedded onboard. The license plate reader is default featured with RS485 and Ethernet communication interfaces.
The ANPR Access HD covers nearly all European countries and has a broad list of world-wide countries supporting a large range of IR-reflective license plates. The usage of a HD sensor in combination with the high power IR, enables reading more complex number plates in more challenging circumstances and from a wider range.
- Automatic number plate reading
- All in one system
- 6 high Power IR Leds
- High Definition CCD sensor
- All European countries onboard
- World-wide countries available
- Range of action 6 to 10 meters [20 - 33 ft]
- Easy user configuration thru web interface
- Supports identification of ADR hazard numbers
- 4GB internal multipurpose storage
- Digital I/O
Click here for an overview of the available ANPR countries.