uPASS Access is a groundbreaking UHF RFID reader for hands-free building and door access. It reads access badges at a distance of up to 2 meter (6 feet) and is the perfect solution for doors that require convenience.
This ultra small reader fits on doorposts in any interior and is easy to integrate with any type of security system.
uPASS Access is applicable in many situations, such as typical hands-free building access for staff in hospitals and lab clean-rooms, wheelchair users, employees in warehouses, and more high volume entrances in office buildings and at universities.
- Small reader design
- Read range up to 2 meters (6 feet)
- Industry communication standards (Wiegand, RS485, Magstripe, RF)
- Operates with passive UHF cards (EPC GEN 2)
- Supports combi card technology, UHF with HID, Legic, Mifare, FeliCa, EM and Nedap
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use (IP65 rated housing)
- 3 color LED indication and beeper indication