Saves time and money
uPASS Reach is a cost-effective UHF RFID reader for long-range vehicle identification. As it reads quickly and accurately at a distance, it’s particularly useful for enabling secure entry to car parks. And can keep traffic flowing, even in peak hours.
With an adjustable read range of up to 7 meters* (23 ft), you have the flexibility to place this reader in a position that suits you. And, when used with one of our (EPC Gen2 V2) tags, it ensures only authorized vehicles and drivers can enter and exit.
uPASS Reach logs vehicles as they pass by. So, it’s useful for checking which vehicles are where on site, for example. Or if the number of cars entering a car park from a specific organization needs to be limited.
*In combination with UHF Windshield Tag. The maximum read range depends on reader type, the installation and the environment.
- Cost-efficient reader based on UHF RFID technology
- Adjustable read range up to 7 meters* (23 ft)
- Easy integration with all leading access control platforms
- Complies with EPC global Gen 2 directive for secure communication and tag authentication
- Supports OSDP v2, including secure channel protocol
Secure vehicle access to car parks of offices
Convenient access for vehicles at gated communities
Secure and smooth flow of vehicles at university campuses